Document Imaging Benefits
What If … ?
- You could access any business document electronically at the click of a mouse?
- All paper documents critical to your business were captured, indexed and customized to your specific need?
- Your documents were backed up electronically with multiple redundancies securing your information?
- Your data storage system was customized to meet your company’s needs?
Since 2003, Document Imaging of the Southwest has provided specialized experience, quality delivery and superior customer service. We can provide your business with the efficiencies and security of electronic document capture, retrieval and storage. Document Imaging of the Southwest is fully insured and provides confidential, HIPAA compliant services to our valued clients.
Let Us Show You How Electronic Document Capture, Retrieval and Storage Can:
- Protect documents from disaster – fire, flood, theft, malicious intent.
- Provide immediate document search and retrieval from every desk in your office at the click of a mouse.
- Empower your staff to readily access and share information via internal server or Web portal.
- Eliminate misfiled, misplaced documents.
- Improve office efficiency.
- Improve customer service.
- Reduce paper related costs.
Medical Records Conversion and Document Retrieval Services
During the scanning process, your records are kept safe and secure in our HIPAA compliant storage facility. Your company has quick access to your documents should you need them during the conversion process. Our friendly staff is always available and we are able to respond to most requests the same day or within 24 hours. Your needs are our top priority!
You Can Make a Difference!
Recycling your company’s documents reduces waste in our environment and for our planet! It is estimated that 95% of business information is still stored on paper. Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil, 7,000 gallons of water and 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space!
When Problems Arise!
Examples of water damaged documents after a water main leak over a three-day weekend into the basement storage area of an office building. Document Imaging of the Southwest’s specialized technology was able to eliminate the color bleeds and produced pristine digitized documents delivered electronically within 10 days.
We can ensure your documents are protected from theft, hostile intent, water, fire and other disasters!