Enhance Efficiency, Gain Control and Save Money with ECM!
It isn’t a question of whether you need Information Technology (IT); it’s a matter of which IT system offers you the best return on investment and helps you comply with government regulations. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a strict set of criteria to improve customer credit card protection. Document Imaging of the Southwest offers effective, secure and beneficial Enterprise Content Management (ECM) to help with compliance and other challenges unique to the retail industry. ECM enables you to:
- Increase efficiency by reducing time wasted searching for information.
- Comply with PCI DSS and increase security control and other critical protection measures.
- Benefit from an ECM investment by reducing costs and saving money.
“No one wants to use a credit card at an organization where the customer thinks they cannot protect their data, and it all mushrooms from that initial security breach.”
— John Ramsey, Senior Product Manager, MegaPath
Enhance Efficiency for You and Your Customers
Managing supply chains efficiently, quickly introducing products and maintaining inventory accuracy are essential to meeting customer service expectations. ECM eliminates paper-based record keeping processes that stifle productivity and profitability. Features like enterprise search and electronic distribution build efficient business practices.
- Scan, index and organize documents to simplify management.
- Instantly retrieve any document, including email, to answer questions quickly.
- Distribute information electronically via email or secure internet connection rather than copying, faxing or mailing.
“We can respond to customers more quickly—in most instances, while they are still on the phone. From an operational efficiency and customer service prospective, our return on investment has been instantaneous! Plus, we expect to save more than $45,000 in the first year with PaperVision Enterprise®. We couldn’t be happier.”
— Kyle Smith, Special Projects Manager, CAPCO Tile & Stone
Maintain the Highest Level of Security for Regulatory Compliance
Control information access by user, project or document, and limit users’ abilities to view, change and share information.Security is the number one concern in retail, and you need an information system that can withstand security threats. PCI DSS is designed to help retailers protect customers’ credit card information. PaperVision Enterprise® and ImageSilo® enable you to meet regulatory requirements and improve control.
- Ensure data is always protected using encryption during transmission and storage.
- Store information off-site in a state-of-the-art data storage facility, and restrict user access with multiple layers of security.
Reduce Costs, Increase Sales and Save Money
IT investments can become a competitive edge. Not only can you save money through operations, but opportunity for sales increases due to enhanced customer service and process efficiency. Implementing ECM enables you to reduce management, storage and personnel costs.
- Remove filing systems and increase available showroom space to improve the sales experience.
- Decrease employee training expenses by avoiding multiple software applications.
- Convert to electronic records and save on paper supplies, postage and distribution costs.